Clock Tower

£65.00

The clock tower, Located at a roundabout at the end of Torwood Street, Torquay, Devon, is a memorial to Richard Mallock whose family owned Cockington Court from 1902. Richard Mallock was an MP from 1886 to 1895.

Our ceramic is perfect to display alone, or as part of a ‘Nation of Shopkeepers’ High Street.

Just one left, with the Union Flag!! Painted by CAW in 2019

The Clock Tower measures 23.6cm (9 & 1/4″) tall x 10cm (3 &3/4″) wide at the widest point.

1 in stock

SKU: C123 Category:

Description

The clock tower, Located at a roundabout at the end of Torwood Street, Torquay, Devon, is a memorial to Richard Mallock whose family owned Cockington Court from 1902. Richard Mallock was an MP from 1886 to 1895.

Our ceramic is perfect to display alone, or as part of a ‘Nation of Shopkeepers’ High Street.

Just one left, with the Union Flag!! Painted by CAW in 2019

The Clock Tower measures 23.6cm (9 & 1/4″) tall x 10cm (3 &3/4″) wide at the widest point.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Clock Tower”

Your email address will not be published.